Users Online Now: 1,590 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 149,658
Pageviews Today: 202,691Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 870
01:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SMOKING GUN CLAIM: Lanny Davis Found in WikiLeaks Podesta Emails?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SMOKING GUN CLAIM: Lanny Davis Found in WikiLeaks Podesta Emails?

This is being claimed by others, not me.

Using quotes to make that clear, even though some still will not comprehend it...

[link to wikileaks.org (secure)]

SMOKING GUN. SMOKING GUN I SWEAR!!!!!!! HOLLLLLLY SHIT. Podesta Email: :"...Do you guys need to run any more traps on your end or can I reach out to enlist him?" "Think we are stuck with Lanny for the brothers." Lanny Davis= Lanny Davis. Brothers= Trump's sons.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 00000000:null

"She wants lanny"

To: Jennifer Palmieri; Huma Abedin

Subject: Lanny

Hrc is anxious to move forward -- with the commitment that I will keep him focused and in line. Do you guys need to run any more traps on your end or can I reach out to enlist him?

translated: Hillary wants Lanny Davis on the team, provided I keep my thumb on him. Do you (Jennifer and Huma) want to test him some more to make sure he's legit, or can I just hire him now?

"We gotta zap Lanny out of our universe. Can't believe he committed her to a private review of her hard drive on TV."

This email is from March 2015 and they're referring to Lanny Davis as Lanny.

The "Pied Piper" scheme was already being made as of April 2015. Go to the attachment of Podesta Email #1120. The pied piper scheme was meant to prop up Trump because they thought he would be an easy defeat. If you prop up somebody there is most likely a smear campaign scheme in place too. The Russia smear campaign.

WikiLeaks Clinton Email: "I reverted to my old role as your crisis manager" -- Michael Cohen lawyer Lanny J Davis to Hillary Clinton (2010)."
[link to magaimg.net]

Lanny Davis ( Cohen's lawyer ): Oh my honor I give you my word I will not mention to anyone my involvement
[link to magaimg.net]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP