Users Online Now: 1,839 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,735
Pageviews Today: 941,591Threads Today: 257Posts Today: 3,779
08:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Baahubali The Beginning Tollywood's Movie Decoded! Indian Satanism With All The Bells And Whistles!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 242)

I'm watching the "Baahubali/Baal The Beginning" right now and holy moly man holy moly!

The poor benevolent queen is freaking blood thirsty medusa in disguise!

Her kingdom symbolizes earth and in the beginning when a guy escaped through the main gate they had the gate catch fire to prevent him from escape and i was like "HEY THAT'S EARTH'S SUNGATE/THERMOPYLAE/HOTGATE SYMBOLISM!" AND LATER THE MEDUSA QUEEN SAYS

"THAT GATE IS THE ONLY WAY IN AND OUT" CAMERA SHOWS THE GATE WITH THE FREAKING SUN AS AN OCULUS PAINTED ON IT! HAHAHAHA! HOLY MOLY MAN!
Thread: The Sun Was Shown To Be An Oculus Gate/Window, A Moon And The Burning Bush From The Bible On Monday Night Raw April 9, 2018!
Thread: The Sun Is The Gate/Oculus Of Earth's Dome!

LATER HER KINGDOM GOES TO WAR WITH ANOTHER KINGDOM AND NOTE HOW BOTH HAVE A SPIDER STATUE AS THEIR GOD/GODDESS OFFERING IT BLOOD SACRIFICES BEFORE GOING TO WAR(IN SHORT THEY DIVIDE THE INTEL/INFO ACROSS BOTH SIDES AND BY CONNECTING THEM WE GET THE WHOLE PICTURE OF THE CRIMINALS THAT RULE THIS PLACE) AND THE OTHER KINGDOM HAD KIDNAPPED PEOPLE FROM THE FIRST AND WAS USING THEM AS HUMAN SHIELDS VIRTUOSITY STYLE AND MAD MAX 2 STYLE WITH LORD HUMUNGUS!

And medusa's/hades/lunar boss's enemies in order to get to him/her they have to kill their own people just like in the scene with denzel vs the lunar boss in virtuosity and potc dead men tell no tales in the scene with hades telling his enemy "remember if you cut me you cut the boy!"

I wasnt expecting this kind of heavy lunar scum symbolism from an indian movie studio and this goes to show how all countries in this cave/planet we live in is ruled by the same exact elite/scumbags!

Their oculus sungate symbol had the trojan horse head of the chinese dragon identical to mortal combat logo and located on top of an illuminati pyramid.(symbolism of the sun to be also the head/mouth of the beast/dragon/snake with legs/trojan bull oven that has consumed us all.)
Thread: NASA LOGO DECODED! EARTH=UROBOROS=BELLY OF THE BEAST HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT!!!
Thread: Black Panther-Black Goo Venom Spinoff Decoded! Earth Is Hidden/Hades/Belly Of The Beast! We All Sleep Frozen In Coma Dreaming Human Life!
Thread: KABOOM EARTH!/TROY/KRYPTON/HADES/STARKILLER BASE/APOPHIS/BELLY OF THE BEAST/BRAZEN TROJAN BULL OVEN/HELL! SAVE THE UNIVERSE!

Worth pointing out the cunning skill of the producers of this movie able to portray/disguise/sell human rape as a lovely thing when rapist lunar boss/baal goes to a woman and tells her "you're a woman, i'm a man and i'm here to love you" then proceeds to undress her by force while she tries to kill him to protect herself.

I was like WOW this beats the selling ice to eskimos in cunningness!

In that scene they showed also intel identical to avatar 2009 and ready player one that our bodies are masks/surrogates and we are located elsewhere.

-Who are you? Who are you?
You got a sword in your hand.
Not to mention body armour, anger
sparks flying from your eyes.
I am not asking about
this mask(avatar) of yours!
I want to know the one
that is hidden beyond it.

Did you really scale
the (avatar's 2009)mountains(in the clouds/moon symbolism) to reach me?
Just for me?
-I came all the way just to see
the smile(real person) behind the mask(human body/avatar/surrogate on earth below hahaha!).

Oh almost forgot the intel this movie gave that our parents here on earth are not our real parents/family which was told to our face in aeon flux 2005 and in x-men apocalypse that like magneto we have more family than we know and are completely ignorant about it.

-If he is alright,
why isn't he back?
-Maybe he found his family.
He must have realized
we are his foster parents.

In this scene this family symbolizes also his real family as then they proceeded to open and enter a freaking cave to go look and rescue their son!

I WONDER WHAT THAT SYMBOLIZED HAHAHA!
Thread: Matrix - Humanity Lives In A Hidden Underground Cave Intel No One Noticed And Is Talking About!
Thread: Aeon Flux 2005, You Can't Handle The Truth!
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS

Worth adding the harvesting season in disguise wars actually are this baahubali movie showed when one of the kings was literally mowing down his enemies during war with a giant spinning blade attached to his horses like they were grass hahaha!

This movie is a good example how the elite here on earth on their cartoons, movies, politics etc have themselves portraying/ruling/controling both sides of the fence so whatever side you cheer for you're cheering for them.

One side had the trident as a flag and as a tattoo on the forehead of the queen's right hand man and as an attack strategy to defeat their enemy, the opposite side's king had a giant trident as his primary weapon.

Worth adding the king with the trident weapon had different color eyes like the chinese dragon lunar queen from 47 ronin, thor from avengers infinity war movie and later showed his secondary weapon to be a hammer just like thor's hahaha!

At the end of the movie katapa who symbolized also the lunar boss and a slave/prisoner too just like us(trapped in the very prison/cave he rules like agent smith trapped in matrix, clue from tron legacy etc) was shown to be a traitor like judas stabbing and killing a good king/savior etc from behind.

There was also intel of the return of the good king/savior and the plan of the evil king that rules in his place to kill him when he shows up.
(see what happened to jesus in the bible, good father/savior from movie wanted with angelina jolie etc to get an idea how the cowards that rule this prison plan to kill him.)

-Mahishmati(humanity) has forgotten him,
Devasena.
They neither talk
about him anymore...
and nor do they remember him.
There are only two people in
this kingdom that remember him.
You and I.
You remember him as you want
to see him before you die.
And I remember him
as I want to kill him again...
with my bare hands.
But both our wishes
will remain unfulfilled.

Father/savior/ancient forgotten family returns.

Father gets killed by the ones he came to save.

There should be a deleted scene in this wanted movie where after the son gets tricked into killing his own father celebrates his deathday every year claiming that he won/defeated the lunar boss/satan/hades etc and saved his sons/family by planned suicide!
rofl51rof1cruise

Oh and that this yearly celebration is orchestrated and funded by the defeated and laughing all the way to the bank lunar boss/satan etc.
 Quoting: KABOOM THE MOONS
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP