Users Online Now: 2,109 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 493,528
Pageviews Today: 843,426Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,669
10:51 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How many creators do we have on GLP?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a serious question.

What I create is reflected in my reality. It is also reflected in those realities who are the closest to me.

Powerful creators can see their reality reflected in others' realities not necessarily close to them. On a larger world scale.

As above so below

They set their thoughts in motion, then others help to perpetuate the original creators reality.

You can literally be whoever you want to be in this way.

You want to rule the world, you can, but it takes so much power and energy. It's just a matter of knowing how to direct it so that you get your outcome.

This is not taught, this is not done overnight. It takes years and years of practice to be a creator. We all have this ability. However, it also takes reaching deep inside of yourself and using that power to create. Then you must release that energy into the world and watch your creations materialize.

So again who is a creator here?

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP