Users Online Now: 2,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 693,778
Pageviews Today: 1,133,133Threads Today: 458Posts Today: 7,654
11:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First the Rapture and then the Great Tribulation.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message bridec Hsa 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge bridea

:because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Because people refuse to read the bible for themselves to learn the truth they become easy prey for Satanists who dress up as preachers.

Think about it for a few moments: there are many passages in the bible that refer to the Rapture, and there are also many passages in the bible that refer to the Great Tribulation and the Tribulation Saints. Witches, Free Masons, Roman Catholic "priests" and others of their ilk learn early on to state their lies boldly and with great conviction. When that is combined with vicious and unrelenting attacks on those who would speak the truth the result is that many people turn away because they think that the whole subject is too complicated. Besides it's just a lot easier to believe the comforting lie that everyone will go to heaven and that hell does not exist.

Quite simply the Rapture is for those who believe the Lord now, who have confessed their sins and are in good standing with the Lord. The Tribulation Saints are those who missed the Rapture because they where not ready. But came to the realization that they where lied to and turn to the Lord with all their hearts while there is still a chance for them.

The Rapture is very close, it is almost upon us. So turn to the Lord while you are still blessed with a little time. But don't take all day about it, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow and then where would you be?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP