Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Humans are ONLY BEGOTTEN SONS OF THE FATHER
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I will cover any variety of topic in this thread I wish to address or respond too...

For those who have not seen my posts on the TOPIC I started in the title of the thread... Humans on this world don't know who they BE.. and its sad. Some of it is just evolution of individual minds that has not happened yet...

Other of it is out and out suppression of Truth by the Various DEEP STATE FOLKS RUNNING THIS PLANET.. because if you ones figure this out.. they are DONE FOR.

Somebody here find where it says in JOHN in the NT that Those of spirit aligned with the Father are SONS OF GOD. IF you aligned with the deep shits.. you are Sons of the "Devil"...

Now lets talk. Club Baloney will invade the thread.. so be it. But the TRUTH is going on on what is the HUman being. And its not your meat suits folks.. its your SPIRITUAL YOU. Meat Suits are MEAT and MEAT does not go to the higher realms.

Somebody post that piece of trash said globally in Christian Churches called the Apostles Creed.

And I shall shred it for you. hf That ONE "Creed" is the most dangerous set of statements "gifted "to your churches by the Dark Shits.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP