Users Online Now: 1,706 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 597,880
Pageviews Today: 1,003,993Threads Today: 366Posts Today: 6,662
11:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Warriors Log. Archetype heroes. We're all are in this journey.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .

Here I will write a story and stories, posts, that could involve hidden precog material seeded by those with foresight or sudden insights...

We may all be characters entering this stage, thus I will share in public, tales touching both fantasy and visions, downloads and personal experiences all mixed as I go along...

Allow it to pass effortlessly, some may be of use, if not, let it slide as view points, like scenery you pass on a boat ride up streams... as you seek The Source fountain...

I may not "make sense", but please bare with me... I'm not common, so I may not offer "common sense"...

I create my own thread where I will reply my eventual "oracles" / visions, so, I may link to a specific post in your threads, instead of cluttering and spamming myin ramblings in yours.

When I download I can get quite ADHD intense, it's not linear, kinda multimedia-hyper dimensional... drawn from my life, others, movies, what I've read, your posts, music, art etc... I can write a movie just sitting on a subway or a bus, watching scenes from life around me. The information bombarding me is incredible at times...

Sometimes I morph into an author, a movie script writer, and I portray various characters of all ages, genders, baclground, ages, cultures.

Sometimes the character tells the story from a personal perspective, sometimes I'm a watcher...

I download from various eras, timelines and I can get very poetic, deep and colorful when I touch on sensual, emotional, hardcore, dramatic, dark or passionate stories.

I'm double scorpio, (moon and ascendant in scorpio)... solar cancer / cusp of gemini.

My style is not always structured as a left brain analyst might wish. I may be irritatinging... it's not my intention...

I'm downloading at superluminal speed sometimes, it's overwhelming... I work hard to translate all stories flowing through me in a way that will be as easy to follow as possible. I'm learning.

Feel free to share your inspired download if you wish, coded, cryptic, poetic, but not attacks... and please don't hijack my thread.

I believe you are important, as our higher selves are emersed in this joint venture, this life web and this epic quest.

If you just read in silence, it's an honor, I hope you get something out of the time you put in to digest my stories... you are free to draw inspiration from what flows through me. You could use it for Your "Great" Work elsewhere, and maybe I will be able to see your feedback, your remixed creation, that you are adding to our shared unified mosaic field...

Maybe I'm a Messenger to some of you, who I know are destined for great things... you may never gain a public recognition in this earth simulation, but I believe you will be rewarded in the next level...

This is for you...

In honor of all heroes, archetypes, nameless wonders, secret agents, veterans and mystics...

More to come...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP