Users Online Now: 1,394 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 249,770
Pageviews Today: 331,520Threads Today: 111Posts Today: 1,305
02:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Demolition Man 1993 Decoded! Year 2032 Is China's Deadline To Rule The World! Plan To Stupify And Feminize Humanity Is In Motion!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: !!!!!!!***MEGA BREAKING*** ***SOUL TRAPS***!!!!!!! (Page 243)
I just saw the demolition man movie with stallone.

Someone had asked me few days ago if wesley snipes symbolized the lunar boss here and oh boy he did! He had 2 different color eyes like thor from infinity war movie, chinese dragon lunar queen from 47 ronin and in the end he was turned into a statue and decapitated medusa and ravenna style from huntsman movies.

Stallone was also his double/mirror like in all hollywood movies both hero and villain symbolize the same person.

The rfid chip was shown here like the mark of the beast from religion placed on the hand and without it being unable to buy food, pay for a place to stay etc and recently watching videos with michael tellinger promoting a moneyless society i was thinking if the elite is not hiding behind it already how they can take advantage of such movement as like this movie showed us they plan to get rid of all money in its physical form.

-Now, Phoenix could be anywhere...
but not being coded can hurt him
and limit his options.
That is correct. Money is outmoded.
All transactions are through codes.
All right, so actually he can't buy food
or a place to stay for the night.
It'd be a waste of time to mug somebody.
Unless he rips off someone's hand,
let's hope he doesn't figure that one out.

And all of a sudden this video that i used to like watching recently now creeps me out seeing how the elite can take advantage of it to further enforce their agenda.

-Money is evil let's get rid of it!
-Hello rfid chip/mark of the beast! GOTCHA AGAIN SHEEPLE!

When i was watching the one small town video by the way i was like
"Man we used to have our heaven and we lost it cause we didnt notice or kill the snake/satan/lunar boss operating under our nose and behind our backs, trying to rebuild that heaven with the same snake unnoticed and untouched yeah we'll be repeating history all over again".

Next this movie showed like in altered carbon this matrix prison we live in was created to rehab evil men, turn them into good men while teaching them certain job skills and return them to society eventually as good useful men.

Well instead of that now it creates monsters, everyone who sleeps and dreams human life here gets abused physically, emotionally, mentally, gets trained and programmed subliminally(mostly through entertainment) to love violence, murder, inflict pain, harm etc etc.

-Sargeant Spartan, you've been
sentenced to 70 years...(human lifetime symbolism)
sub-zero re-habilitation
in the California Cryo-Penitentiary...
for the involuntary manslaughter
of 30 innocent civilians.
-Skip it.
-You'll be placed in cryo-stasis
for the duration of your sentence...(dreaming human life for 70 years)
during which your behavior will be
altered through synaptic suggestion.
(hahahah so reminded me the hellraiser hellworld movie and what the lunar boss was doing to his victims with his subliminal suggestions while they were sleeping).
You'll be eligible for parole
no earlier than the year 2046.

Then later was revealed this matrix cryo prison instead of good men was creating monsters.

"Accessing Simon Phoenix,
Deepfile Rehab 65-R."
"Urban Combatkill."
"Torture Methodology.
Computer Override Authority."
"Survival Tactics"
- There must be a mistake.
"Terrorism Tactics. Weapons Training.
Martial Arts. MurderDeathKill."
"Explosives Technician. Violent Behavior."
This isn't a proper
rehabilitation program.

-No kidding.
-This would create a monster.
-Who develops these programs?
-Well, Cocteau Industries, of course.

And now to the cocteau industries and noticing who this movie showed in a very subtle way runs the whole planet in the future(see already in secret) i was feeling like balboa in rocky 4 on top of a mountain screaming

DRAGOOOOOO I SEE YOU YOU CLEVER CHINESE BASTARDS!!!!!

America's corporate leaders were wearing freaking asian kimonos!
And in the future was shown the masses's apartments in usa were replicas to the ones in china/japan having also wooden doors identical to the ones asians are using.

Stallone in sandra bullock's apartment when he took of his police uniform he was wearing chinese/japanese kimono kind of clothing underneath!

Even the police chief was wearing blatant asian/mongol Tibet monk type of reading glasses.

These things are not placed there by coincidence.
Also pizza hut with its chinese roof logo taking over all other franchises and businesses and becoming a monopoly was another symbolism of china ruling the whole world in the future.

Also this movie prophesied what we see happening today, that in the future the masses will be stupid like monkeys and feminized/sissies(see estrogen poisoning in our food and water supplies.)
Thread: Darwin's Evolution Model Is Correct When You Read It Backwards! It Also Reveals The Elite's Secret Agenda The Dumbification Of Humanity!

-All right gentlemen, let's review.
The year is 2032.
That's 2-0-3-2.

(reminded me china's 30 year deadline to rule the world and how in 2033 we close 2 days/2 thousand years from when jesus died)
Thread: JESUS HASN'T RESURRECT YET, ONLY 2000 YEARS/2 DAYS HAVE PASSED SINCE HIS DEATHDATE, ONE MORE DAY TO GO FOLKS! PREPARE TO GET BLOWN AWAY!!!
(pay attention to the emphasis phoenix lunar boss gives to the year 2032 like in precisely every thousand years they get some big events going on. In short we'll get to see all kinds of shit happening in our lifetime.)
As in the 21st century.
And I'm sorry to say that
the world has become a pussy-whipped...
Brady Bunch version of itself,
run by a bunch of robed sissies.

Wow look what i just found!
Estrogens-may-be-feminizing-a-waterway-near-you
[link to thefisheriesblog.com (secure)]
Something in the Water Is Feminizing Male Fish. Are We Next?
[link to www.popsci.com (secure)]

And this estrogen poisoning they do to the masses was also a secret weapon during ww2 to defeat Hitler!
Revealed: sex hormone plan to feminise Hitler
[link to www.telegraph.co.uk (secure)]
"Some tried bombs to neutralise the Führer, others tried bullets. All failed.

Now it has come to light that British spies looked at an even more audacious way of derailing the man behind the German war machine - by giving him female sex hormones.

Agents planned to smuggle doses of oestrogen into his food to make him less aggressive and more like his docile younger sister Paula, who worked as a secretary.

Spies working for the British were close enough to Hitler to have access to his food, said Professor Brian Ford, who discovered the plot.

He explained that oestrogen was chosen because it was tasteless and would have a slow and subtle effect, meaning it would pass Hitler's food testers unnoticed."

UNBELIEVABLE AND THIS EXACTLY WHAT THEY'RE DOING TO THE MASSES!!!!
DO YOU SEE GUYS THE CLEVER CUNNING GENIUS BASTARDS WE'RE DEALING WITH?!!

Oh and like in ready player one was shown in the future the masses will not have access to guns and how impossible will be to get one and the kind of power the ones with guns will have.

The AI was shown here too as a simple computer tool serving the elite. All this demonization of computers i see it as another clever way the elite uses to distract the masses from the true source of power!

The AI was shown like in gta online to be stupid and make mistakes too hahaha!(goes to show the kind of a ride and fools they take humanity for, able to sell them anything).

-We don't need the Neanderthal.
Our computer has already examined
every feasable scenario...
resulting from the appearance
of Simon Phoenix.(simon=minos=moon in greek!)
It's determined he'll attempt to set up
a new drug lab and form a crime syndicate.
"That is correct, Chief George Earle."(AI is speaking).
-Look, I hate to interrupt
you two lovebirds...
but that's really fucking stupid.
You think he wants to start a business?
Phoenix is going for a gun.
Plain and simple.
Trust me.
He's going for a gun.
-Who cares what this primate thinks?
Resonate some understanding.
The only place a person
can even view a gun in this city...
is at a museum.

They showed also in the future all babies will be born in laboratories, similar thing was shown in snowpiercer movie too.

Last but not least humanity was shown living also hidden in underground caves and tunnels with gates/openings leading to them in the shape of an oculus or eclipse moon.
Thread: Matrix - Humanity Lives In A Hidden Underground Cave Intel No One Noticed And Is Talking About!

Oh man they literally showed everything here.

Oh and that they plan a big earthquake/weather control catastrophic event(see 2012 agenda) to literally demolish all current civilization so the new one can take place.

-Lights.
Nah, I've changed that.
Illuminate.
Deluminate.
Isn't that nicer?
Go ahead, you try it.
-Illuminate.(illuminati subliminal)
-Raymond, Raymond, we got to talk.
-How did you get in?
-Wish I knew. I got pass codes.
Routes to secret underground kingdoms.
Complete access
to the industrial data-grid interface.

-I had a wife.
What happened to my wife?
-Her light was extinguished
in the Big One of 2010.
She died.
In an earthquake.
The earthquake.

Here they revealed how we all are already dead.

-You, my Cro-Magnon friend, are dead.
Your family's dead...
your past is dead.(erased)
Dead things cannot affect the living. So...
enjoy your moment...
of prehistoric bravado because
after you leave here it will be over.
Thread: What Happens When You Die? Look Around You This Is The Afterlife! You Died Before You Were Born!

This next part reminded me the scene from deadpool 2 and xmen apocalypse where deadpool and the son of magneto were trying to reach their loved one that was trapped in some form of electromagnetic barrier and couldnt. The communications were cutoff too.
Oh and how our loved ones outside this prison are tricked into thinking of us as dead but we're not.

-Even you must appreciate
the persuasively tranquil humanity...
of the cryo-prison system?
-I don't want to spoil your dinner, pal, but
my cryo-sentence was no sweet lullaby.
I had feelings and I had thoughts.
How about a 36-year(666 subliminal) nightmare
about people caught in a burning building?
-You were awake? I don't think so.
-I do think so.
And my wife beating her fists against a
block of ice that used to be her husband.

Then you were nice enough to
wake me up and let me know,
everything that meant
something in my life is gone.(that it was all a dream lol!)
It would have been more humane to stake me
down and leave me to the fucking crows.

This reminded similar thing that was shown in altered carbon how the lunar scum put their victims to sleep then enter their dreamworld and torture them there.
Oh and how that technology was invented in Beijing china, they love to show who runs the show i guess in subtle subliminal ways.
Thread: Altered Carbon 2018 Decoded! Humans Are Drugged, Asleep, Hallucinate Human Life While Getting Farmed And Harvested Prometheus Style!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP