Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3 days of darkness and coming of Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message These scriptures are what I think will happen during coming of the Lord which I believe is to shelter in place, pray, repent during 3 days of darkness

1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. (Isaiah 60:1-3)

Hosea 6:2

After 2 days he will revive us
On 3rd day he will raise us up
That we may live in his sight

Isaiah 26:20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

Matthew 12:39-40

But he answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah. For as Jonah was 3 days and 3 nights in belly of a fish, so will the Son of Man be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP