Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Senate seats that are likely to flip
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's starting to look better for Repub's. The latest trend is showing that with the most vulnerable senate seats a net of 4-6 seats are likely to flip towards Repub's (one repub seat (Heller-NV) could flip to Dem and two open seats are a toss up). I think the trend will also favor Repub's in the house... and they will retain control of both chambers (though it could be a smaller margin)... My gut tells me that the silent majority is sick and tired of the 24/7 Trump bashing (even on 9/11!!) My Democrat co workers are even saying they are sick of the non stop Trump bashing.... I think the dem's have once again may have underestimated the moderate American and overplayed their hand!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP