Users Online Now: 1,564 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 327,346
Pageviews Today: 557,683Threads Today: 268Posts Today: 3,775
06:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Update They Unbanned Him! Facebook has banned Brandon Straka as he was planning a #WalkAway march in Washington D.C.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message BREAKING NEWS: Founder of #WalkAway movement, Brandon Straka (@usminority), has been banned from Facebook for a month, only for posting his interview with Infowars’ Alex Jones.

MORE: Facebook has banned Brandon Straka as he was planning a #WalkAway march in Washington D.C. - ‘This has devastated our ability to reach out to people’, he tweets.

BREAKING: @RedPillPundit_ sabotaged only 3 minutes after posting article about #WalkAway founder being banned from Facebook.

[link to www.dailydot.com (secure)]

" Those Who Make Peaceful Revolution Impossible Will Make Violent Revolution Inevitable! "

John F Kennedy

UPDATE

BREAKING:

"I’ve been in meetings &interviews all day- &just checked my text messages and found this: Facebook apparently lifted my ban- then CONTACTED A REPORTER- NOT ME- &this reporter has already put out a piece calling me a liar about the ban. I just checked- & the ban has been lifted."

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP