Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE ATLANTIC: Reversing a Transgender Transistion - REGRETS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

[link to www.theatlantic.com (secure)]

less than 30%
In October 2012, Carey Callahan began a course of bimonthly intramuscular testosterone injections. After years of harassment and discomfort in her female body, she had made the decision to transition to being male. In the short term, she was happy. But she soon discovered that life as a transgender man was not what she had expected. Her discomfort persisted, as did the harassment.

Nine months after her first injection, Carey stopped hormone-replacement therapy. A year after that, she made the decision to return to identifying as female. “I regret it,” Carey says of her choice to transition in a new Atlantic documentary.
less than 30%

Those who identify themselves as transgender are people yes.

It is the satanic LGBTQIA+ agenda who preys upon these mentally ill people! Not unlike what I saw in one of my childhood friends, who came out as homosexual, and was preyed upon by the then GAY RIGHTS agenda, all the sudden my once friend had a ton of gay friends, rah-rah meetings, subscribes to SODOMY FIRST newsletters... the machinations of lucifier is alive and well in this world.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP