Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All God's children should claim to have the highest social status
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is very important for us to do because we have a spiritual battle to win. Its not for ego reasons.

Christians already look up to Jesus and not the Kardashians. So to Christians purity of the heart is more important than money and fame.

But what good does it do to claim the highest social status right? Well this is how we shape reality, we as individuals can decide what is important to us and what is not, and the rest of the world has to deal with our beliefs. This is how we influence others simply by being ourselves.

If you claim to be somewhere at the top of the world because you are very close to God than you create your reality like that with the power of the word. You do not have to tell others about it in the physical world because it may not do any good. But saying it when you are just by yourself you still create your own reality with the power of the word, and that is how you change the spirit realm.

I have done it and i have manifested myself in the spirit realm. Everyone now knows what my position is and many have tried to find impurities in my heart or trick me so they wont have to deal with my beliefs but i have overcome them all.

But we do have to pick up the cross and carry it ofcourse. In my experience in the spirit realm it shows that i have a huge skyscraper. It means my reality is at a higher plateau so its closer to God, thats the symbology.

If you are a child of God you already got my validation and recognition, to me you are above the Kardashians for example hf

Once you have manifested yourself you will pull others up with it because others will have to live with your reality being a part of this world. Its a power shift from the "Self" to the "Heart".
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP