Users Online Now: 2,098 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 717,013
Pageviews Today: 1,261,474Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,114
02:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Russia-Ukraine UPDATE:Russia threatens Ukraine any attack on DPR/Pro Rus forces will lead to end of Ukraine's existence as a sovereign nation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many believe that the conflict between Russia and Ukraine will be escalating in the very near future, as evidenced by a constant flow of armament from Russian federal territory towards Ukrainian border and the reciprocal arming of the Ukrainian Army by the US.

This thread is set up to share news and facilitate discussion regarding this conflict. All views are welcome providing you use adult common sense and refrain from vulgarity and personal attacks.

Mods, please freely exercise your authority to keep thread clean and civil.

Note:

I've been accused of running a pro Ukrainian thread. IF anyone has data from the Russian side - they're welcome to post it - as I could not find any in my research.

12/13/18 Update:
If your comment/post was removed, I sincerely apologize up front - it was not to censor you opinion or your side of this story. In an effort to keep this thread clean, I reserve the right to remove any post that is OFF TOPIC. Opposing views are welcome here, as long as they directly relate to the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

Thank you for understandinghf
 Quoting: exlibris
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP