Users Online Now: 1,456 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 202,902
Pageviews Today: 333,939Threads Today: 122Posts Today: 2,208
03:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING Former Scalia Law Clerk Bombshell Claim: ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Brett Kavanaugh Soon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Accuser Christine Blasey Ford is waging a war on Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh with decades-old, unsubstantiated claims of sexual assault in an effort to derail his confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Judge Kavanaugh has categorically denied the allegations and even told Senator Orin Hatch he wasn’t at the party in question.

Others have come out in defense of Kavanaugh such as witness Mark Judge who said in a letter he does not wish to speak publicly on the incident.

Mark Judge said in a letter sent by his legal counsel to Grassley, “I have no memory of this alleged incident..Kavanaugh and I were friends in high school but I do not recall the party described in..Ford’s letter. More to the point, I never saw Brett act in the manner..Ford describes”

Senator Dianne Feinstein circulated Christine Ford’s unredacted letter about the allegations against Kavanaugh to her staff –which of course was subsequently leaked to the media–Chuck Grassley, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee says he still hasn’t seen the unredacted letter even though he has after repeatedly asked for the document.

Now this…

Ed Whelan, Justice Scalia’s former law clerk and president of conservative think tank the Ethics and Public Policy Center (EPPC), came out in defense of Brett Kavanaugh and said compelling evidence will come out next week exonerating Kavanaugh.

Less than 50%

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP