Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Septic tank cleaning guy makes more than Dentist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For all you morons out there that think dentist make tons of money get a load of this. This evening I had my septic tank cleaned. It took the guy about 30 minutes and the bill was $200.

I did not tell him what I did for a living but he said he had been working about 8 years and saved about $170,000. He said he was going to work another 8 years and could retire with social security and about $400,000 in savings.

I asked him what he was making and he said about $85,000. That was my take home as a dentist with 25 years experience last year.

WTF is going on? The next asshole that comes in a wants me to pull a tooth for $100, I am going to refer him to the septic tank guy.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP