Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Truth about Cholesterol, Inflammation, and Cardiovascular Disease
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When people say, "Heart disease isn't caused by cholesterol, it's caused by other things like inflammation of the arteries, infections, etc etc...."......

...I would say technically that is only half of it...

Cholesterol is obviously... without a doubt.... a primary factor in heart disease.... it forms plaque in the arteries, and thus causes blockage....

But... the reason cholesterol forms plaque in the arteries is due to damage to the arteries... such as inflammation from infections, stress, etc...

So like.... Would harmful plaque build up occur in someone's arteries without any arterial damage??

I'm not too sure.... But from what I know, it does when there is damage to the arteries..

So I liken it to a loaded gun....

Arterial damage, like inflammation, is like having a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.... in a sense...

And harmful plaque build-up is the loaded bullet

in a way

Now like... I would say that the formation of plaque is a normal healthy bodily function in itself... but if there is too much arterial damage, from say inflammation.... and blood is over-loaded with plaque-forming cholesterol..... then bad complications arise...

So like... really.... it's both artery damage AND too much cholesterol

Complications arise from too much of both

So yeah..

A healthy plant-based diet, without any meat or saturated fat...... along with things like preventing infections..... so NO sugar... and ONLY whole foods (like no white bread, etc)......

... and as well as other healthy lifestyles choices..... like not over-stressing.... and avoid harmful chemicals..... like plastics, etc... the list goes on really....

There are many things which causes imbalance in the human body

ALSO.... make sure you get your vitamins and minerals.... specifically and importantly vitamin C Thread: The Truth about Cholesterol, Inflammation, and Cardiovascular Disease (Page 3)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP