Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heavily targeted individual being gangstalked. In OZ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi my name is D.W. i live in queensland and for the past three years I've been targeted by law enforcement and their associates...trust me they will destroy your whole life...
Here's just a brief overview of whats happened to start with...(all can be proven irrefutably...)

GPS KILLSWITCH placed in car....found it when electrical system started to play up....an expert said it was highly sophisticated....three attempts at trying them to investigate failed...to quote them...." you're just trying to make something out of nothing".

Broke into storage shed at a storage facility and planted tainted items, mostly jewellery....I set a trap and caught them red handed....try to have it investigated a number of times but failed....

One of them impersonated a property valuer...name is L.T...

Came and arrested me twice without a real warrant....when they eventually produced a warrant it was a fake and missing my name on one page and the magistrates name had been folded over to hide it when it was faxed to us...

At the same time a very sophisticated attempt at obtaining my DNA was completed, by a fake doctor at the local hospital....more on this trick later...

A neighbors brother in law A.A. Threatened to murder me multiple times on video with witnesses ..totally unprovoked . A.A was never investigated.....even after three attempts at providing the videos of the incident......the last time I tried to get the incident investigated, the police locked me up unfairly saying I obstructed or assaulted them....however it was the exact opposite five officers jumped me .....the named above L.T. Was the principle officer...

In feb 2017.... My calls and emails were intercepted by the above group when i attempted to obtain legal representation
For my mother.....about 60 or so attempts at obtaining legal representation were intercepted......the group were audio recorded pretending to be lawyers etc. and stating that I had no case......whereby I was trying to get a lawyer for my mother who had cancer behind her eye and it had been missed for a year.....when she eventually had a ct scan the radiologist swapped out the raw images with someone who was cancer free....hiding dental,work etc....only 2 images were real and they were loaded with cancer....
And that's just the tip of the iceberg...lots and I mean lots more to come...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP