Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I meet an awful lot of bitter and nasty people at work
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wake up, bounce out of bed, at 5am, sometimes literally, put on some music, jump in the shower, jump out, and then leave for work.

I smile at everyone I pass in the street, and everyone I talk to I approach with an upbeat attitude.

The bus drivers tend to appreciate it, as everyone else gets on and stares through them, without saying a word, while I'll say thanks when boarding and cheers when departing.

But, at work, and I meet a lot of different people, I kinda get to work with a lot of bitter people.

I thoroughly enjoy my work, but I meet a lot of miserable people, I don't understand why.

I work in the top tier of construction, on multi million pound sites, for celebs, footballers and big business men, and get to travel and stay in places I personally couldn't afford.

What's not to love?

And yet the people I work with seem to hate it, some of them have far less years in the building game than me, so why are some people so pent up and angry?

I just really love the work I do, and life in general..

Why are some people so bitter and spiteful?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP