Users Online Now: 2,033 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,541,965
Pageviews Today: 2,561,425Threads Today: 1,025Posts Today: 18,177
11:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The 12th-17th of November L00ks Astrologically Significant phor 'Merica...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message About a week after the November mid-terms in America, Mars opposes the point of last years "Great American" Eclipse on the 21st August (@28'53"Leo) phrom Aquarius, which Mars is currently transiting.

The GA eclipse was conjunct POTUS's Ascendant and natal Mars. Mars was also loosely conjunct this eclipse and transited across the eclipse point about 10 days later. The point of an eclipse remains sensitive, astrologically speaking, phor more than just 10 days. The effects of eclipses echo, essentially, eternally

Here's an earlier post I made regarding interpreting the GAE with respect to the phirst in the 145th Saros series of eclipses, which occurred on the 4th January, 1639...

There appears to be an astrological consensus that this (GE) eclipse [link to i.imgur.com] should be interpreted with respect to the phirst eclipse [link to i.imgur.com] in this Saros series # 145.

Recalling some astrology, 101, the shape of the original eclipse chart is known as a "bucket", with Pluto, a slightly off kilter "handle", being the chart focus. If there's anything to Pluto's house/sign placement, it's the power ascribed to portable ($$) possessions (tangible) and values (intangible) that will be the repeated theme, combined with some collective soul-searching. If my calculations are correct, Pluto was the only planet below the horizon during the initial eclipse, symbolizing issues of internal power.

I have tried to use the North Pole as the location, 00Ari00 as the ascendant and an equal house system phor the above eclipse charts, but my software shows the ascendant at 00Lib00 on both and wonky midheaven's?

Looking at the major aspects (aspect chart --->) [link to i.imgur.com] between the planets of these eclipses (and cherry-picking only those with an orb < 1.3 degrees), we see:

An extremely tight sequiquadrate aspect between these two eclipses (5 min)
This eclipse (Sun and Moon) square Pluto (0S10)
Saturn semi-square Saturn (0S10)
Ascendant sextile (or trine) Saturn (0A11)
Uranus semi-sextile Pluto (0S20)
Pluto sextile Mars (0S27)
Neptune sequiquadrate Uranus (0A28)
Uranus trine North Node (0S28)
Pluto conjunct Mercury (0S30)
Neptune sextile Sun & Moon (0S34)
Uranus opposite Uranus (0A37)
Uranus inconjunct Jupiter (0A40)
Pluto opposite Mideheaven (0A50)
Midheaven sextile Neptune (0A55)
This eclipse trine North Node (0S57)
This eclipse sextile Uranus (1S07)
This eclipse square Jupiter (1S09)
Saturn semi-sextile Neptune (1S18))

(An aspect with an orb of 0A28 is an "Approaching" to exact (or 'waxing') aspect of 0 degree's and 28 minutes. An aspect with an orb of 1S18 is a "Seperating" from exact (or 'waning') aspect of 1 degree and 18 minutes.)

I'm sure all astrologers can concur there's quite a lot going on between these charts, especially with the slower moving, outer planets. It's all over-shadowed by the considerable awkwardness between the eclipses themselves and the tight square to the earlier eclipses' Pluto.

In the initial eclipses chart, Pluto is sesqui-quadrate (0S05) the 1639 eclipse and awkwardly aspected to both Uranus and the North Node. These challenging aspects between individual will (Sun), power (Pluto), the collective will (Uranus) and destiny (North Node), could reflect the repeated (attempt to bring about a) change of POTUS's, during previous years featuring eclipses in the same Saros series, as some of you may be aware:

1999 – Clinton impeached
1981 – Attempt to assassinate Ronald Reagan
1963 – JFK assassinated
1945 – Death of FDR
1927 – Coolidge announces he won't run again (bit of a stretch)
1909 – Assassin armed with 'palm revolver' arrested within feet William Howard Taft

Notice the 18 year cycle?

Anyway, will we see the greatest effort to oust Trump, thus phar? It would certainly appear to be consistent with the Pluto-power theme hinted at in the initial eclipse. Will Trump be phorced from office? Probably not, imho. Trump's the sort of guy who'd prefer to go on his own terms, eh? My impression is that this eclipse may have a (power) theme almost counter (Original eclipse's Pluto tight square to this eclipse) to the original, whereby any efforts to remove Trump may only elevate him higher.

Cue Donald Trumps chart: [link to i.imgur.com]

Here's the mundane, USA Sag rising chart: [link to i.imgur.com]

In a nutshell, perhaps these Leonine and Aquarian eclipses will insist that dignity (Leo/Sun) be restored to the U S of A (and TPTB there), even if at the hands of an unruly mob (Aquarius/Uranus)?
 Quoting: fellowearthling

Aquarius is ruled by Uranus. Uranus is retracing (retrograde) his steps from early Taurus into late Aries creating a sextile to Mars. This adds unpredictability to the social/Aquarian energy (Mars) and suggests a reassessment of collective values ~ potentially opposing Trump (an unruly mob?) or initiated by him against unruly mobsters?

Significantly, Jupiter (Justice bringer) arrives home to Sagittarius on November 9th in-between the mid-terms and 'T' squares off to the Mars/eclipse opposition.

I wonder if Trump has an astrologer on his staff?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP