Users Online Now: 2,128 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,030,495
Pageviews Today: 2,051,314Threads Today: 873Posts Today: 18,254
10:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GLP Recommended! Good New TV Show: Manifest (Government next gen tech cover-up or religious mystery?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

So I just watched the third episode of this new TV show Manifest. (Not a spoiler as its in the trailer and first 5 min of the pilot) Its about a passenger plane that went through a storm and magically appeared 5 years later. When they land they are met by gov agencies for debrief and questioning. We then find out some people on the plane begin to have "abilities". Without getting into too much detail for those that still want to see it, the show is clearly about the mystery of the flight and the people on it. But up until now the writers are leaving it up in the air (lol no pun intended) as to whether it is some kind of high tech government conspiracy cover-up, or some religious chosen-ones miracle thing. I for one hope its a tech conspiracy, we haven't had a good conspiracy show since Flash Forward.

Anyway, so far its a good show that i will continue to watch. I definitely recommend it for GLPrs, right up our alley. Anyone thats seen it have an opinion on the direction it will take?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP