Users Online Now: 1,477 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 429,287
Pageviews Today: 652,013Threads Today: 244Posts Today: 3,227
07:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHEN MONSTERS ATTACK ! WAVE GOOD-BYE AND SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BIG BEN ! SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN PLANET EARTH ! THIRD WORLD WAR FALSE FLAG COMING
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message KaijuATTKBB
12thJulyAd

Greetings fellow GLPers, I hope you’re all having a wonderful evening. It (was)11pm CST here in CHICAGO aka “HOME OF THE DARK SPEECH” (as it is known in reverse, the HELLFIRE LANGUAGE) when I threw this thread together.

Watch and share

DONALD TRUMP ~ THE DARK SPEECH PRESIDENT ~ TIME TRAVEL FLAT EARTH NEW EXODUS BIG BEN 33 CONNECTION

From video description:
"Now finally revealed 2018 2 Minutes to Midnight - why the ORANGE significance of Donald Trump ? Here some of the secrets of the 33 are revealed like never before during the 33 COUNTDOWN to the esoteric "Day of Satan" known in reverse as "July the 12th."

TERRORVISION MUSIC VIDEO ~ ALIEN UFO INVASION ~ A STORM IS COMING REVELATION 9 & 12

JULY 12th MEDLEY ~ UNDENIABLE BIG BEN DESTRUCTION ~

From video description:

"Some undeniable instances in which a certain "JULY the 12th" date is mentioned in reverse; a long-planned event to DESTROY the BIG BEN and foment the "THIRD WORLD WAR" a "WAR OF THE WORLDS" scenario

Is this FLAT EARTH PUSH the SECRET SIGNAL/PRIMER/PRECURSOR to THIS FALSE FLAG EVENT ??? Yes
"

MISSY ELLIOT SAYS "EARTH IS FLAT" IN WORK IT MUSIC VIDEO ~ NEW WORLD EDITION ~ MUST-SEE!!!

Thread: KINDA FUNKY NEWS FLASH ! ALIEN INVASION 6/9:30 AM/PM MARCH 30th UFOS, ZOMBIES & AI DROIDS, WW 3, HELL IN NUKE YORK, EMPIRE STATE, BIG BEN ATTACK

You may have already seen my SPACE MICHAEL JACKSON BIG BEN OCTOBER SURPRISE ATTACK warning video + thread

It’s become apparent that this “BARBECUE” AKA “THIRD WORLD WAR” false flag event NEEDS to be thoroughly addressed; shedding light on this information MUST be done as “PROTOCOL,” letting you all know what’s going to happen before it takes place. It’s really taking people a while to ACCEPT that all of this SPELLING of the DARK SPEECH is going on, they’re having a real hard time SHARING IT, but I've made very clear and concise videos for YOU, the GLP FAMILY, to help SPREAD THE WORD about the coming DESTRUCTION OF THE BIG BEN and TOTAL DOOM that the reverse propaganda actually says I have “CONJURED” that I’ve “SUMMONED" into to the world !!!

If you’re confused about all of this even though it has already been explained in detail over and over again, then I’ll leave just three additional Dark Speech videos at the close of this thread which will explain the details for you and get you up to speed ! Just read the words on the screen as they come along, it’s really not that hard ! You’ll find they flow very easily. For those of you who just CAN’T follow along, you can always freeze-frame the reverse words, spell them out yourself and then read them back as you play the files. It’s the reverse translation; when a song is accurately spelled out in video format as I’ve shown here, it’s what’s known as a “NEW WORLD EDITION” of a classic hit. It’s “ROCK SALAD !” The first of these New World Editions I’ve posted is a David Bowie Triple Feature.

Next is “SUMMER ILLUSION” by fictional rock artist SUPER SONICO. The details on that I won’t bore you with but I downloaded it at the close of summer after the song popped into my head, though I had forgotten the name of the song entirely. I first heard t in 2013-2014. I just “KNEW” I had to get to it and eventually found the song after some time searching through the discography, it wasn’t easy.

MY FIRST JAPANESE DARK SPEECH VIDEO !!! SUPER SONICO SUMMER ILLUSION MUST SEE

Lastly is the LAMB CHOP puppet show intro (both) of which one contains a very peculiar SODOMY CODE sung forwards; the reverse is quite revealing.

WALKING DEAD WILL BE OUTSIDE ~ PREPARE FOR “WORLD FULL OF ZOMBIES”