Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Millennial Reign of Christ Jesus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message New post today /feb 4. Update. Tomorrow feb 5,2022 we begin our 4th year. see new post on last page

I have mentioned this lots in threads here. I am making my own. I still start mostly with the 3 Days of Darkness which proceeds the Millennial Reign.

This thread is useful until I get my posts transfered here..

After the 3 days of darkness.. early on in the Millennial reign of Christ Jesus we are going to get the proper use of colloidal metals going in earnest... Dark thugs will not allow manufacture of colloidal titanium although that can be made at home...

Also raymond rife type technology. The colloidal metals will get a lot of stuff... but we will need more of some other technologies... which will be cheap enough..when needed.

Nature in one way or the other as it evolves on any planet will provide all cures in the process.

Lots of animals KNOW THIS and which things they can use in the wild to help them. Humans have lost their way due to the medical cartel.
 Quoting: ALL IS ONE IS ALL

I got a red for bait and switch.. whoever gave that me did not comprehend the above post.

to that person.. please research colloidal metals. No bait and switch here at all.

Colloidal metals interfere with metabolism and reproduction of one celled disease agents without harming the multicelled animals.. the can work on plants too .. same reason.

In general silver gets some bacterial and all fungi.

Gold gets the rest of the bacterial and some viruses.

Titanium gets all viruses including the retroviruses and AIDS viruses.

Enough.. its my bed time.. but no bait and switch.

These are available in my country except titanium now at rather high costs on the net. You will be able to make at home... or get in the grocery store etc later.

if ones live in apartment buildings that could be a good trade to persue and sell to others in your community.. ditto mobile home courts etc.

I make my own silver.. but gold is to expensive to buy the wires.. so I get it on the net just for me.

Titanium last I knew was banned in the US OF A.. but there are directions to make it on the net and titanium wire is much cheaper than gold.

There are other treatments such as what Raymond Royal Rife was working with.. also banned in the united states. It has been suggested for AIDS. It can work on cancers also.

I was not baiting and switching when I mentioned the coming Millennial rule.. in which I was attempting to state all these things would become available. No dark shits to restrict it..

You don't need all those dangerous antibiotics... there are better ways and cheap and much of you could descide for yourselves what is making you sick in many cases and take care of it yourself without the medicial system that exists right now.

AM I UNDERSTOOD NOW? I did start a thread on the Millennial Reign and will cover more in it over the next few days. hf

I did not alledge at all a potent new antibiotic... simply that which exists but is unknown to most people. Most people reject it in fact.. I tried to give some on my silver to a neighbor who had a colostomy and frequent infections and the silver would have benefitted her substantially but her doctor said it was quackery and so she returned it to me.. at least she didn't flush it. I have her a full quart of dense colloidal silver.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP