Users Online Now: 1,998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 898,821
Pageviews Today: 1,497,208Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 10,666
03:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hitler Was A Mongol! Proof With Pictures!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: China's Ancient Sins Towards The Black And White Race Exposed! (Page 2)

Wow Hitler is also a mongol!
Not so obvious as himler but if you pay attention to his eyes it gives it away!

Pay close attention to his eyes in these pics!

[link to i2-prod.mirror.co.uk (secure)]
[link to totallyhistory.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org (secure)]

The eyelids are hidden identical to the way asians do!

HOLY MOLY! NOW IT EXPLAINS HOW AND WHY HE INVITED MONGOLS FROM TIBET TO BRAINWASH THE GERMAN POPULATION, WHY HE CHOSE A MONGOL/HIMLER AS HIS RIGHT HAND MAN AND MOST OF HIS MILITARY GENERALS WERE ALSO MONGOLS!

By the way recently noticed from my experience with dogs, genes play a big role in their behavior as from the moment they are born they are very jealous towards other dogs.

Now if genes are responsible for jealousy towards others they can also be responsible and for so many other things.

And this is very important as if evil starts with genes we could hit evil at its source by finding and eliminate the gene that is responsible for it.

From a research on genes i did recently i could only find an american biologist Bret Weinstein who exposed racism starts with genes and the powers that be almost got him killed at his own university by sending hordes of brainwashed people to attack him and give him hell for daring speak what must remain secret!

The dragon's/satan's race are scared shitless if their genes come out to be the ones responsible for all evil on earth and humanity takes action against those genes!

From bret's twitter account.
[link to twitter.com (secure)]
"Excellent piece on genetic differences between human populations--a good route into the adult/scientific conversation, avoiding both the facile genetic denialism of the authoritarian left, and the self-serving "race realism" of the far/alt-right."

I like how he doesnt take sides left or right and being aware how cancerous both are and the duality trap/same master they serve!

Some right fool replied with this.

"The false equivalence of the left and right here if infuriating. I understand that you and Sam don’t like some people on the left but to equate them with the alt right is total bullshit."

"The opposites are the same"
Heraclitus.

Which shows how ancient the good cop bad cop/left, right/duality/two face etc strategy the lunar scum play on the masses is!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP