Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject being a demigod in mixed reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My dream was all in vr, i was with josh showing him
Sometimes I didnt know if it was vr or not anymore
Sometimes it was actually a dream but this force took me out of the dream and showed me things
It directed me once to a private room where I was scared to go in but I just knew I might be murdered but I needed to learn the truth
I felt a weird sense, alien, penetrate my consciousness
Tell me that it was continuing with my special programming but I had to be patient because it could be harsh
That if it could have all been done when I was a child, it could be less messy, a clean whack and then repaired
But the implication being, since I’m an adult
I felt this stimulation and wanting to reach for its direction but it faded

Then this progresses, to where I am realizing my powers over reality with the direction of these forces as if in a dream vr hybrid
Its showing me what its like to be able to make people live and die like a god
Create and uncreate them
Its showing me this through the context of something like a game, but things are after me and want to kill me
Sometimes they are people and sometimes they are these fantastical creatures like purple snakes with symbols on the forehead wrapping around my wrists
Im all out of proportion, I am a giant
But when they come after me they dont mind
Sometimes because they attack I focus my magick on them and it always works against them
The force keeps showing me that I have and can use this power

It shows me what its like to ghost right through matter
It tingles at first almost hurting, but more like a “funny” feeling like I’m out of boundaries in some kind of field of normal pressure or containment that keeps our physical presence evenly distributed thus the tingling
It got me used to this...
It taught me when I can kill people with only my thoughts I can breathe life straight back into them with my words
I am learning to control this...
Then the voice from the alien presence tingles in my mind
It rapes me but it says it must to give me this gift
I hate this but I let it happen sensing it is true
Wondering what it wants ultimately but knowing it is trying to give me something

But I’m back in virtual reality
Keep losing track of whether the helmet is on or off
My love of my life says this is his last night with me because he is marrying another woman
I can’t bring myself to forgive him and enjoy just that last night
I am wandering, running away from him between mixed world
But he finds me and demands my forgiveness
He demands it over and over and I say no
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP