Users Online Now: 1,164 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 53,912
Pageviews Today: 86,236Threads Today: 37Posts Today: 549
12:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject See How George Soros is attempting to drive a wedge between Trump, Evangelicals
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.trunews.com (secure)]

"It has been reported that through an assortment of groups, liberal globalist billionaire George Soros is attempting to drive a wedge between President Donald Trump and one of the largest voting blocs of his base, evangelical Christians.

Now see one of them in action.

Last weekend, Frank Schaeffer, a New York Times bestselling author who purports to be an evangelical Christian, showed up in the northwest Iowa congressional district of Rep. Steve King, one of the president’s strongest supporters in Congress. Speaking in support of King’s opponent, paralegal and former professional baseball player J.D. Scholten, Schaeffer said the world we are handing off to future generations is “a mess,” adding:"

“We have elected a prevaricating lunatic con artist mobster who sits in our White House … I know people out there making abortion into a litmus test case as an excuse to never vote for any Democrat and to be used as a power play by greedy people like Franklin Graham and flakes in the Republican Party who are just playing a game with you.

“My sense in this election is that this is a last-ditch effort—and this is not hyperbole. So, when I meet a candidate like J.D., I only have one message for him, and it’s not a political message. When it comes to putting a roadblock in the way of Trump and his administration, if you think the first two years of the Trump administration were bad, imagine if he has a majority in both houses of Congress and now the Supreme Court majority, there is no one to stop this man.

“Our last chance is that J.D. gets elected and that we flip the House. And I have a message for you, J.D., and I’m being serious. Save us. We’re not talking about politics.

“I can honestly tell you if I was a loyal right-wing evangelical Republican today, I’d be doing this for the simple reason that this isn’t about politics. It’s about the national character. Go back and vote pro-life for the rest of your life. Vote for Republicans on the straight ticket next time, but this is a national emergency.

“It’s not Republicans and Democrats. It is a con artist, liar, philanderer, low-life who has weaseled his way with the bamboozled evangelical white vote into the White House. Look, you can take the Russians out of the picture, but you take the evangelical white vote out, he’s not president.

“It behooves anyone who says they follow Jesus to try to repair the damage.”

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP