Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so im trying an acid battery experiment
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i researched and sulphuric acid is whats in lead acid batteries.so i dumped out the old acid and lead sulphate,rinsed it out with fresh rain barrell water and filled it up with fresh water.

bought some garden sulphur and dumped about three quarters tablespoon in each hole of a lawnmower battery.got it on 25 amp charge on charger.im guessing the heating of the charging and current will convert it to sulphuric acid.then level out with good voltage.

yes i know about hydrogen gas and explosions etc.i got caps off and outside in open air.so far i got 4volts.wish me luck.i got three of these old lawnmower batteries and five pounds of sulphur.lots of rainwater.

ive got some old security light solar cells and if i can get these batteries up to charge.then im going to see if solar cells with a ziener diode inline will keep them charged.then i got backup battery power if i need it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP