Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,808,559
Pageviews Today: 2,659,909Threads Today: 724Posts Today: 15,039
09:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati, Hebrews, Robot AI, Reptilians, The Boogey Man Etc Are All A Smoke Screen For The Mongols And Chinese/Dragon's Race To Hide Behind!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From this thread!
Thread: The Pure White And Black Race Is Already Gone And No One Has Noticed It! All Thanks To The Dragon's Race/China!
Just found more proof that the mongols' agenda wasnt to go out and just conquer the whole world but to destroy the very gene pool of the entire human race!

After ww1 greece invaded turkey to reclaim back land that was stolen from her by the mongol muslim turks, getting betrayed by the british who started supporting kemal ataturk their leader by providing him with countless weapons and mercenaries while selling greece weapons that were malfunctioning, greece lost the war and then kemal ordered the mongol turks to kill all greek males civilians that were still living in the land greece tried to take back and RAPE ALL FEMALES!!!

My history teacher back in school was telling this story with her jaw drop on the floor telling us it is common during war some soldiers to rape females on the individual level but only in mongol military like kemal's you find the very leaders ordering their soldiers to do such things!

Which reveals it was tradition and ancient agenda of them to do such things and how everywhere they went in ancient times is exactly what they did!

Kill all males rape the females!

That's why everywhere i turn my head i see mongolic eyes on both black and white people.

And by the way mongol kemal was also a hebrew/jeuw which is another give away of the distraction and scapegoat strategy the mongols and chinese do to the masses with the juews so they hide behind!

It's not the juews IT'S THE FREAKING MONGOLS/CHINESE AND THE FREAKING MOON THEY CAME FROM!

STOP FALLING FOR THESE CLEVER DISTRACTION TRICKS THEY PLAY ON THE WEST LIKE THEY DO TODAY WITH THE ROBOTS AND AI!

IT'S ALL A SMOKE SCREEN FOR THE ASIANS/DRAGON'S RACE TO HIDE BEHIND!!!

Thread: EVERY TIME YOU SEE IN THE MEDIA A BS AI ROBOT/PUPPET SAYING WE WILL DESTROY HUMANITY IT'S THE CHINESE DECLARING WAR AND GENOCIDE TO ALL OF US!
Thread: Asians Spread Their Genes To All Other Human Races Globally In Ancient And Not So Ancient Times! PROOF AND EVIDENCE! (Repost)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP