Users Online Now: 2,379 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,334,533
Pageviews Today: 2,228,272Threads Today: 901Posts Today: 15,876
09:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a dream about a woman - who I've never seen - and she exists!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This thing goes pretty high up in my personal weird-shit-o-meter. Some months ago I was fully asleep, and I had a dream where in an empty room with white walls all around, in front of me stood a young blond lady in a black dress. She didn't say anything, it felt more like watching a live photo. But I somehow got the feeling that the message was "here I am".

Nothing special about it, but somehow this image got burned in my head, and I still remember it clearly, including what she looked like. It was so different from any other dream I've ever had.

Now then, last night, when I was about to wake up, I had a vision of an internet address - it was complete BS - apart from the last part, which was like ..../firstname.lastname. That was a woman's firstname. Waking up I googled that name, and voila, there she was in front of me. The woman from my dream. She's a lawyer, apparently 27 years old, she had her full contact details and picture on her lawfirm's website.

Now first of all, what are the odds to this? First seeing someone in my dream, then getting her name in another dream? I mean I am married and all, so this doesn't really fit in any way.

Should I anyway try to contact her? She will probably think I'm just some random stalker (rightfully so) and block me. Could these dreams have a meaning? Could they be reflections from a past life?

Has anyone ever heard anything similar?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP