Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 949,846
Pageviews Today: 1,694,915Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,864
07:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Former Firefighter EMT early analysis on The Country's Borderline "shooting."
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The only "shooting" that was done here was camera work.

[link to www.nbcnews.com (secure)]

Go watch the videos of the people they are interviewing. The girl who states, "I was scared." This girl forgot her lines big time. I was a firefighter EMT for 10+ years and I can assure you, this is not how someone that was involved in a mass shooting, or any other type of critical incident / multiple casualty incident behaves.

Imagine what supposedly happened in front of these people. Excluding our veterans, who are trained and conditioned to witness the realities of death and combat, when has anyone witnessed scores of people getting shot. Though many of us have become numb to the IDEA of the event due to media over exposure, most of all people would still react in a very emotional and hysterical manner afterwards. This would be normal and healthy response to witnessing the sudden slaughter of a dozen people.

This leads me to my point about the girl they interview. First of all, even her descriptor is strange. The vast majority of people who go through these kind of things used much stronger language than "I am scared" with a dull, lifeless look on her face, moving her eyes around to remember what the acting coach told her to say. Even in car accidents where NO ONE is truly injured, I have witnessed hundreds of people having full on panic attacks due only to the facts that it was surprising and outside of the normal experience of everyday life. As an EMT, I often (daily) had to interview people and get a description of what happened. If anyone was stabbed, shot, run over or the like, the words they used to describe the event were often interrupted by them looking away and saying "OH MY GOD, I CANT BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!" Many times when I am trying to get the description of the event, I have to refocus the patient on ME or take them away from the scene because they are so overwhelmed. I usually need to do this several times because they keep interrupting themselves with statements of confused shock. ANY time I have been an EMT at the scene of a MCI (Mass Casualty Incident) people are screaming, sobbing, confused, yelling, clawing for help etc.

I once showed up at an office building that had suffered Carbon Monoxide poisoning all day. CO poisoning definitely makes you feel like crud, but it is not the same as being shot or stabbed. And yet, even those people were screaming for help, panicked and using strong language to describe their condition. And despite being exposed to a condition that affects your brains ability, they could recall the details of their day perfectly.

My point here is that this girl can't remember where she saw the shooter, what he looked like or any specific detail for that matter. Well, that's not from trauma. I have interviewed literally hundreds of people for medical reports over the years, and I can tell you with confidence that people who have JUST gone through trauma can actually remember quite a bit. I have had people tell me the exact location of where they saw their shoes go as their car rolled over in a crash. Unless the person blacks out, they almost always can give me excellent descriptions of the events. This girl describes the shooter as "that kind of guy." Incredibly vague for what will likely be THE most sensory experience in this girls life.

Simply watch her body language. Her eyes are not that of a panicked person who just escaped a near death experience. They are roaming around, looking for the words she agreed to say to the cameras when she answered the craigslist ad. Anyone can identify this. We have all seen someone who was nervous to deliver a speech and fumbles on their words and memory.

Observe the people in the background. No commotion, no extra noise. Just perfectly lined up police cars and firetrucks. I can tell you for SURE this is not how MCIs go. They are chaotic, energetic, confused and there is a lot of movement. . . for a LONG time. Most people fall for these scenes because the vast majority of people have never been a direct part of a large scale emergency. They also are subconsciously trained by movies, television and video games to believe that scenes look a certain way. I have participated in probably 15+ MCI drills in my life where we hired actors that had complete fabricated medical histories, stories of what happened to them, painted on wounds, props . . . the whole nine yards. This looks FAR closer to one of those drills than any actual MCI I have responded too.

The name of the bar (Borderline) combined with the fact that it was on "Country" night, a day after the blue wave did not in fact make it to shore is indication enough that this is a suspiciously timed execution. . I would encourage people to not just listen to sound bites and watch video clips with a dull mind. Place yourself in the situation. Look at the surrounding behaviors. Think about the names of the places and the timing of the events. These ghouls love to feed on the natural sympathy and mercy humans have for one another and use it as a weapon against themselves. Think of the last action movie you saw. Think of how realistic it looked. It is not hard to do. We do it in the emergency services world for training frequently.

Listen to the interviews the coming days. I can assure you, they will be A) Vague, B) Party Line Based, C) Politically Charged, D) Non-Hysterical, E) Include lots of titles, references, times dates that don't match up and are actually thinly veiled messages and threats.

Not all shootings are fake. Colombine happened. But do you remember how long we talked about Colombine. For years. 500 people were supposedly shot in Las Vegas last year. 500. Think of that number. We rarely loose that many troops in war. The story was gone in a matter of two weeks. How? Why? Have you ever met someone that was there and witnessed it? Think of how many times you meet someone that knows someone you do, often times in another state or country. But no, no one you know has ever even been acquainted with someone at one of these events. Do you know why? Because people don't particularly like to tell you about the time they lied, acted to sow fear, discord and civil lockdown for a few bucks.

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP