Users Online Now: 2,007 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,288,981
Pageviews Today: 3,180,063Threads Today: 745Posts Today: 14,992
11:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can’t Take No For An Answer: Jonathan Yaniv Files 16 Human Rights Complaints Against Women Who Don’t Want To Wax His Balls....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are dozens of aestheticians in the female-dominated body waxing industry who service (or specialize in) providing intimate body waxing procedures to male clients in the Vancouver area. A quick google search will immediately provide access to this service.

But that isn’t how Canadian ‘TrustedNerd’ blogger Jonathan Yaniv looked for a service provider.

Instead, Yaniv searched Facebook, seeking out various working-class women who discussed performing waxing services on their own personal pages. He found a woman, Shelah Poyer, a single mother who performed waxing services in her own home for the women on her friend’s list. He messaged her out of the blue, requesting an intimate wax of his genitals in her private home. She responded, “Not for men, sorry”.

Jonathan Yaniv contacted her again. “I’m actually female,” he replied. “I transitioned a while ago”. She ignored him. He allegedly contacted her over and over again.

See this crazed mans obsession in getting the waxing he desires, not needs.

[link to breaking-news.ca (secure)]
-------------------->

You have got to get a look at this guy.
I think he is getting off on this. I wonder what his family thinks LOL OUCH!

He is in a Vancouver burb caller Surrey BC AKA Slurry

We Canadians on the whole are really not that litigious so for this "guy"'s quest for services and equal protection under the law makes his legal challenge all that much more peculiar to say the least.

Manscaping is not a crime! It is a human right!

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP