Users Online Now: 2,100 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 621,495
Pageviews Today: 1,006,440Threads Today: 404Posts Today: 6,710
10:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject After the debacle election prediction coming out both sides of the political aisle, I am no longer listening to anyone! Including GLP!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dems did win the House as they predicted so I will give them that. But they failed to capture the Senate as they prognosticated. On the other hand, republicans lost the House though they claimed through many of their surrogates, and I am INCLUDING GLP! (majority of us affiliate with that political party) that they would successfully defend it.

I watched how so many of us here bragged Dems would lose miserably, we scorned them. We ridiculed them. Yet, look at what f^cking happened! They pulled it off!

No more listening to polls. I should have learned my lesson in the 2016 general election that polling is a farce. It aint hard science! Even GLP is guilty of unreliable polling!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP