Users Online Now: 1,868 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,093,092
Pageviews Today: 2,021,025Threads Today: 716Posts Today: 15,206
10:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject China Is Secretly Taking Over Zambia And What The Moors Did To Sicily The Mongols Did To The Entire Planet!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow wow wow went to see some youtube videos of how the zambian people in africa look like, if they have heavy chinese/mongolic contamination like the south africans and look the gem i just found!

Amazing intel about china's tactics, we can learn all their tricks games and traps by paying good attention what they are doing in africa!

That video is gold, you got to watch it!
Oh and zambia's leaders that hand over their country to the chinese all look mongols or black chinese like the fat bitch at 1:58!

At 3:17 i realized lately the hidden eyelids chinese people have is symbolism that their face is a mask(subliminal that they're not actually humans/hiding behind human skin), and if you look at his face it so looks like a mask you can easily remove from his head.

So reminds me the reptilians in human skin from the v series and gives me the creeps!

And finally what i originally went to youtube for

1:39 white mongol
2:00 all black women shown are mongols
2:04 you can tell even from this distance, all mongols!
2:07 mongol
2:20 hey that's an actual china man
2:27 chinese kid looks creepy as hell
2:29 behind china man all mongols or chinese
2:38 2nd generation mongol
3:36 all mongols
3:41 mongol
3:50 mongol
5:20 all mongols
5:36 mongols as hell if not chinese
9:01 HOLY MOLY AN ENTIRE VILLAGE OF BLACK MONGOLS!
9:09 all mongols or black chinese
9:17 all mongols
9:35 all mongols
9:38 mongols/chinese as hell
9:42 all mongols

Oh man i'm tired, video is 25 minutes long.

You get my point. This is africa, where are the blacks, where are the blacks??????

Oh forgot
Thread: The Pure White And Black Race Is Already Gone And No One Has Noticed It! All Thanks To The Dragon's Race/China!

I skipped to 15:12
Holy moly, this gives a good insight how the future population in africa will look like
15:59 black woman mongol as hell
19:31 white mongols
20:37 all mongols
23:33 a whole soccer stadium of black mongols
24:04 all mongols
HAHAHA THE WHOLE FREAKING STADIUM MAN!
24:56 mongols thinking they're white or black.
25:15 all mongols

HOLY MOLY MAN HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!
Saw music is playing again in the back of my head hahaha.

There was a hollywood movie where its makers were bragging how bad Sicily was raped by black people back in the day.

Nothing beats the chinese/mongols man, they raped the whole g*ddamn planet hahahaha and no one dares to even point it out let alone have the intelligence to notice it.
Thread: Asians Spread Their Genes To All Other Human Races Globally In Ancient And Not So Ancient Times! PROOF AND EVIDENCE! (Repost)

Imagine if hollywood had the balls to make a mongol revelation version similar to this.

The whole planet would go to panic mode Saw style.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP