Users Online Now: 1,940 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 380,729
Pageviews Today: 603,620Threads Today: 209Posts Today: 2,997
07:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A beautiful story about being thankful, My heartfelt wishes to the GLP Forum for thanksgiving! God bless!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's how you see it.... (Author Unknown)

A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He had a sign whech read: "I am blind. Please Help." There were only a few coins in the hat.

When a man came walking by, he took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them in the hat. then he took the sign, turned it around and wrote some new words on the back side. He then handed the sign back to the boy so that everyone could see the new wording.....

Soon the hat began to fill up with many more donations coming into the lad. That afternoon the boy recognized the footsteps of the man and inquired, "Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?"

The man said "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way. I wrote: 'today is a beautiful day but I cannot see it' "

Both signs communicated the same but different as well. The first sign stated the obvious, the second sign caused folks to self examine and find their own gratitude for God's gift of sight to see what the lad could not visualize. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective?

Moral of the Story: Always be thankful for what you have and what God in heaven has blessed you with.

Personal Thought
Fellow GLP'ers may you have a blessed thanksgiving and I thank all of you for waking me up to so many hidden mysteries and truths by your revelation and threads.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP