Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 596,477
Pageviews Today: 778,986Threads Today: 228Posts Today: 3,152
06:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mobius Strip of reality: Quantum Physics and breaking into the "upside down"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What if there is a way for us to slip into other dimensions? Or experience Time warps?

What if there was a way to expand and concentrate our consciousness to enter the "upside down"...?

A visual image of the most important object in the universe...
Planet Hopf: It's basically the Earth visualised as a mobius strip.

Eric Weinstein (a mathematician, not related to Harvey) explains more in depth what this is on Joe Rogan's podcast.
What I'm getting to is in the last half of this podcast, but you sort of have to listen to the entire thing to understand.

I just happened to listen to this the other day, trying to fill the silence while I work, and ended up having a series of thoughts that felt epiphany-like to me...

I then watched this afterward; and I want to say that while I don't believe in Flat Earth Theory, I had a sudden visual of how someone can maybe find a portal (mobius strip) into the "upside down" part of the Earth.

360*rotation - photons
720* rotation: SPINOR - electron, neutrinos, quarks

Expanding your consciousness could allow someone to access other dimensional realities.

I know it's fiction, but this could explain how it is possible for Bill Murray got stuck in Groundhog's Day...

If somehow slipping into a mobius strip of reality, you experience a time warp?

(I hope this introduction makes sense, as I'm trying to put this all together while I'm at work and constantly being interrupted, lol)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP