Users Online Now: 1,828 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 349,895
Pageviews Today: 576,029Threads Today: 193Posts Today: 3,445
08:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject For the Love Of God - Quit Eating Crappy Food!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Every year my mom complains about the togethering of holidays, and how she only eats a little, but ends up sick.

I try to explain to her that folks are eating and creating meals out of packaged foods, and that they are filled with MSG and other neurotoxins.

Every year, except a few, I don't go to the gatherings because I get sick as well.

Mom has joked that maybe they are poisoning her, because like clockwork, she gets sick. Mom is 84, and small, and most of the folks making the food are younger, and huge. Big, very big, people.

I was invited to the "celebration" this year, but said no, and once again Mom is sick, had to be rushed to the doctor after eating the food.

Let me explain further that my mom and I are missing a lot of our intestines after lots of surgery. I eat fresh, steamed veggies, and stay mostly alright, but you know what people eat these days - cans of crap, and bags of crap, and overly processed crap, and fast food crap.

I got the call a bit ago that she was sick again, the doctor shooting her up with steroids, and pain meds.

MSG and neurotoxins in food is of the devil, and luckily I figured it out a long time ago, but try telling anyone about it.

Prayers to my mom, please.

Edit to add: Typical MSG overload is shortness of breath, tachycardia(pounding heart), low blood sugar, and clammy skin. The ER fills with these people regularly, *sigh.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP