Users Online Now: 1,835 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 640,852
Pageviews Today: 1,097,716Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 6,897
11:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The coming take down of the deep state and the stock market. My simple view.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message As far as worrying about the stock market when this goes down...

We are already in a correction. When all this goes down the markets will not implode much further. In the long run this country will be unstoppable. I foresee a mega bull market for some time followed by the typical recession/pull back.

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Trump knows that the markets are of huge importance to most Americans. It also has effect on the overall economy.

I believe he is well aware of all this and has plans already in place... ("it's the economy stupid").

I have bought into this correction and will ride it out.

America is the place to invest now and for sure in the future.

As a side note I remind friends and family what other events the stock market and economy have been through:
civil war, World wars, Cold War, influenza that killed 1/4 of the world population, presidential assassinations, oil crisis, the dot.com melt down, the financial crisis in 2008 etc.
{Please feel free to add other stuff)

if you are an investor and not a trader it will be fine. Never lose faith in America! One thing I can assure you is that over time, the market goes up -always.

Enjoy the ride.

(I am an investor, not trader)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP