Users Online Now: 1,758 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 338,290
Pageviews Today: 555,282Threads Today: 186Posts Today: 3,315
07:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Bush death time convenient for deep state? Where is the focus now...no more D5 or is it still on?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok here is my thoughts.
Who benefits from bush timely departure?
Did he take one for the benefit of the team?

Huber set to testify, when.
Comey wants to delay hearing to after 1/1/2019. Why?
Flake would not vote unless bill voted on to protect muller. Why?
Muller flips Cohen to have new thread to prolong investigation, so Whitaker can’t push for wrap up? Cohen takes plea deal to stall for more time for dems to get seated..

Trump EO for voter fraud and findings to wrap up 12/21/18 possible red wave landing to stop impeachment investigations.

Timing, timing timing before 1/1/2019

Media complicit with deep state, distract dumbed downed followers long enough, that when D5 starts nothing can stop it....but they can distract people long enough to make the avalanche look like iTrumps retaliatory actions to house controlled by the dems? (Until it’s not if report reveals fraud and thus overturns election results)

Spin it to create same narrative againstTrump if Muller fired.
Need distraction....false flag? No too much real world tension right now.
G20,China, new NAFTA, Syria chemicals used, Russia aggression, Paris riots, Caravan. Need to distract with an emotional issue to bring people together. when D5 is exposed mid stream, due to constant Bush death coverage, those united will rebel against Trump. Media will black out all actions against deep state then spin it against Trump, after the continuous coverage has grown old.

Poppy, you got to go in order for your dream to live? Live and your dream dies, die and the deep state still have a fighting chance?

O bummer visit. Message?

But the Boss hits back. With message to deep state. Day of morning not for evil bush but for deep state.. nothing can stop D5.. not even a timely death.
Official date of mourning declared. D ecmber 5th

Also Mark Taylor saw two presidents dying before the other three were incarcerated...possible it was Bush, Bush....thereby thinking two Presidents die first then jail time. Barbara and George deaths? Two big presidential deaths ceremonies one right after the other?
If so...let the jail keys start to rattle.

Q haters your red karma shows your intolerance and closed mindedness.
Remember the truth is hard to accept, so lash out if you must.

I am an Alaskan....you can shake me but you can’t brake me , I’ll just send the reverberations back to you! We like to trigger and share!
(Alaskan thread on seismic wave felt)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP