Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Tsunami/Earthquake/Floodings Prediction For Malaysia
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been a member of this site for so long, but never registered. Until now. When I finally have something to post. What i'm going to share, may happen or never, I don't know. But i'm still posting it anyway, in case any of you have families/relatives or friends living in Malaysia. You might wanna give them a warning. Take it as you will.

Recently, there was a rumor that was shared in several Malaysian pages. That there will be a tsunami so big, it will wipe Singapore off the map. The tsunami will then hit Malaysia, which will submerge half of the state in the South (Johor). I myself have personally received messages which included the Malaysia maps (in my other thread).

The rumor/prediction was shared by a woman, whose family member dreamt about the disappearance of MH370, just 3 days before it happened. If not mistaken, the message was only shared between family members/relatives, but someone forwarded it to others and it went viral.

Apart from that, apparently several pious teachers also received the same hints. Don't ask me how they knew. But they forewarned that the whole Malaysia will be affected, not just the South. The only safe areas are the higher grounds located in the middle of the map. And the map I was forwarded, showed water rising as high as 30 meters.

Best part of this story? Now i normally would brush all these away as hogwash. But i duly remember, 6 years ago, when I was an avid follower of a thread in a local Malaysian forum, the author of the thread had posted her dream, in which she described that she saw water rising all around the Malaysian map, and in the dream, it seems as if the only safe places, are the ones in the middle. Which makes it further scarier, in her dream, she also mentioned that the first state affected, was the South (Johor).

Back to this day. I just found out about the Thai woman named Navaracha Pinitlokakorn who predicted about the Sabah's earthquake and the missing MH370. She predicted that the Peninsular Malaysia will split in 2. What are the odds that her prediction, the author's dream, the rumor and those maps I was forwarded, all contained mainly the same thing? Sheer coincidence? Or too many hints? Because actually, i have read so many local posts, in which so many shared similar dreams. As in mine.

I don't know. I don't let myself be carried away easily by predictions or dreams. But when they are too much, you have to admit, it does strike the nerve somehow. I'm not asking you to believe. As i said, take it as you will. If you feel the need to warn anyone you know here in Malaysia, please do so. But if you feel this is bs, then take it as you may. I'm really not offended at all.

Several months ago if I were to live in Palu and someone came to me with a tsunami warning, I would laugh it off too. A tsunami in Palu? Well, the Palu citizens sure ain't laughing now.

I think i'm gonna be humble. So yeah, if something does happen, please send us your prayers. Thanks for reading. God bless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP