Users Online Now: 1,748 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 396,477
Pageviews Today: 637,916Threads Today: 204Posts Today: 3,808
08:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Eve Trusted the Serpent , Adam Trusted Eve , We Were to Learn From That...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

What a timely Word in our days of division. We can take the Word of God and make it say what we want to hear or live. It was that way in the Garden with a little encouragement and it certainly is now.

Paul , Peter and all those listed in Romans 16 where in one accord. I always love what I heard a wise man say once. When Scripture says something only once and is not clear , leave it alone. Scripture backs Scripture all through the Bible from front to back ,especially the things God really wants us to get.

If I want to start a church that proves faith by a snake bite , I will pull from “Acts 28:3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand..”

When I do this I leave out the very words of Jesus ” Luke 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.”

“2 Timothy 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.”

The Bible is One Book, One Story. The first part shows us Who God is , what He love , what he hates , how He speak and why we need Jesus. The last part shows us the Love of God in Jesus Christ ,His only Son and what is to come. When we do not do as Paul said in Romans 16:17 we are led astray.

Read and study the Living Word of God and know it better than those that teach it. Do not be deceived or found as the” hearts of the simple.” We are in a time of strange doctrines and they struggled with it in Romans 16. Imagine what satan has whispered since that time, generation after generation. All those listed in Romans 16 would not be welcome to walk in a church and give correction. “Avoid ,”is the word used by Paul of such people. Pride and stiff necked was found in Genesis and I promise it is abound today.
Get alone with the King James Bible ,many scholars had to agree to put it together for us. The Holy Spirit is the teacher and our degree comes from God. We can go to His class room everyday...Do not trust me or any human with your eternal life.
“John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. “

“Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.”

“Contrary to doctrine,” is satans job and Jesus came to separate those that avoid it.”Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP