Users Online Now: 1,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 120,221
Pageviews Today: 203,921Threads Today: 93Posts Today: 1,736
03:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOLY CHRIST! George H W Bush Executed by Military Tribunal (?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message WOH OH!
George H W Bush Executed by Military Tribunal (?)
We heard the reports that Senator John McCain was executed by Military Tribunal.
On 9 October, 2018, G5 wrote, “McCain was questioned by the Military. He lived up to his codename of ‘Songbird’. But had nothing to offer beyond what was already known. He was subsequently executed (The Espionage Act, Military Tribunal) by lethal injection. Well hidden by the issue of age and illness.” [and chemotherapy]
G5 has called me an hour ago, informing me that George H W Bush was also executed by Military Tribunal. His CIA code-name was Timber Wolf (derived from mongrel dog), and also called Poppy (for saving the poppy fields in Afghanistan). I asked about his source. He indicated that it was “direct” from the original. He is going to write it up in more detail soon, but this is what he told me on the phone:
George H W Bush was indicted (10 August, 2018) on money laundering; conspiring to violate the Logan Act; and for Human Trafficking and RICO.
He plead guilty. The back-up charges were his involvement in the assassination of JFK, and Project Hammer (9-11). This involved the estimated $240 billion covert government securities that were to mature on the 12 September, 2001.
President Trump signed the execution order, allegedly saying, “God may have mercy on him. We will not.”
There was a plea bargain, where the former president wanted to maintain his dignity and legacy. Trump withheld the release of the full JFK files naming GHWB, implicating the CIA and James Angleton. (Dove Zakheim orchestrated 9-11.)
[link to gumshoenews.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP