Users Online Now: 1,560 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,197
Pageviews Today: 446,005Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,550
06:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Notes from the Second Earth: "The Greatest Story Never Told" The End of Deception (page 33)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello!

I have something I'd like to share with you that has been imparted to me by someone I met nearly 10 years ago.

The material shared with me is based on an original document made by a very important historical figure. This document has not been seen in a long, long time and was able to be accessed by certain mental technologies that are common in her world, the Upper Earth.

Some of this understanding I've managed to put into book form, which is available for free (as always) on the website [link to www.qmetaphysics.com]

Other material will be released over time as the two Earths go through a transition. Some of the current material includes the following realizations:

* Life is not about finding yourself, but finding yourself in others
* Earth is actually made up of 1 and 2-dimensional information that we interpret into 3 and 4-dimensions
* Love is not an emotion but a sense of who and what you really are.
* In the same way that you do not actually see 'color', you do not actually see physical objects, or even people. You are interpreting information from the first two dimensions.
* The laws of nature are simple and easily understood. In order to apply to everything, they would need to be.
* The stars and 'heavenly' things you see are actually sonoluminescent plasmas in the Earth's upper atmosphere
* The four dimensions have been talked about in past. They are the basis for the original document that we have been able to access.
* The past is an interpretation of the present that isn't as relative
* ...and more

I know that these are contentious topics, so please don't take it too seriously. Just think of it as cosmic entertainment and all should be fine! :)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP