Users Online Now: 1,547 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 309,144
Pageviews Today: 504,133Threads Today: 167Posts Today: 2,895
07:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do You Still Think Trump Will Win A 2nd Term?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know how confident everyone used to be to the point that they'd gleefully mock libtards in comment sections along the lines of 'relax, it'll only be 6 more years!' and so on. And of course, people like Hannity and other TV personalities like Sebastian Gorka and Dan Bongino constantly grin and confidently pronounce the same thing - or at least were doing that for a good long while.

Well do you STILL think he will win in 2020?

I don't. I don't even think there's the remotest chance.

After witnessing just how alone, isolated and completely ineffective he is at draining the swamp and fighting back against those that ARE taking him down, it's plainly obvious they they will NEVER allow him to win again (unless he truly is just part of it all as I've contemplated previously and suddenly that's part of the narrative that was going to play out all along).

But anyways, at this point, they haven't even given him or his base a token scalp to pin on the wall. LMAO They clearly not only have no fear of ever facing justice, but also don't even care how blatantly obvious it is just how corrupt, rigged and ridiculous things are anymore. They have tested the public as well as his base with enough control and variable experiments now to feel extremely confident that Americans are just so fluoridated now that they have absolutely no need to fear any reprisals.

Can he still get a 2nd term?

In fact, if he is the real deal and just has no allies and isn't a total actor stooge helping destroy this country by playing a role...

Then I would have to say that his decision to care about political optics as his primary priority rather than immediately and ruthlessly destroying his and our adversaries right off the bat rates as his biggest and most devastating miscalculation of all time.

What do you guys think?

Enjoy!

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP