Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The share your recent dreams thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hey let's create a GLP community dream diary. Any time you have a profoundly weird and/or significant feeling dream, just chuck it over here.

Here's one to start,..
Poorly worded but I typed it haphazardly after waking up just to keep the memory alive:

I'm in a doctor's lobby type place, I'm with another person, dont know who, and a supposed doctor. The doctor pricks me with a needle on each hand or finger, no warning. It hurts a lot and I flinch, very resistant. I'm scared and disoriented. Then, the doctor zaps me multiple times in the arms with some type of weird vaccine gun. I asked what that was for, not realizing what happened. I screamed at the doctor demanding answers, over and over. The doctor remained silent. I finally exclaimed, that they didn't have my permission and I wanted it undone. The doctor said I couldn't undo it and showed me some forms attached to a clipboard, with my signatures on it. I reached for the papers and the doctor yelled no or something. I took the papers forceably and tore them up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP