Users Online Now: 2,127 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 923,353
Pageviews Today: 1,539,024Threads Today: 628Posts Today: 10,977
03:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A theory President Trump is withdrawing US troops from Syria and Afghanistan
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The US DoD has troops and resources scattered in almost 150 foreign countries. I have a theory as to the recent decision why President Trump is recalling US forces from Syria and Afghanistan:

Recently, 2 Chinese Nationals were caught flying across US-Mexico border in ultralight aircraft. I suspect they are Chinese operatives, as no mention in news as to their identities or backgrounds.

1. President Trump is preparing for an eminent war with China and the defense of homeland. Primary goals being border security, possible martial law due to asymmetric warfare that will MSM will label as "domestic terrorsts".

2. US forces will be drawn down from NATO (Europe) and return home, however most will be redeployed to APAC region.

3. Buildup of US forces in APAC region to offset Chinese and Nork threats. Emphasis on the former, as Imperial China has made it clear it will take over South China Sea and Taiwan by 2020.

4. During the G20 Summit, I suspect President Trump and President Putin agreed to the Chinese threat. US would withdraw from Syria and not support Ukraine. In return, Putin would support of US stabilizing Mid-East, even if "regime change" is required in Iran and House of Saud. This is will be known as the 7 Year Peace Plan mentioned in the book of Revelations.

Those who are awake know what will happen with this 7 year peace deal. I predict 2019 will be year preparing for WW3, which will start sometime in 2020.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP