Users Online Now: 2,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 494,501
Pageviews Today: 810,381Threads Today: 269Posts Today: 4,480
09:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Chinese Prophecy Reveals China Will Betray And Kill Its Allies After She Rules The World! That's You Russia, Muslims, Israel And Rest Mongols!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.euro-tongil.org]
See Poem 60 chinese guy pushes friend from behind over a cliff!
"Pushing the man's back forcing him to rest is actually better."
(This happens after the ww3 prophecy and is also the last one! It reveals also no more aging disease and death after that which exposes how all those were forced upon humanity from the very chinese that came from the moon in the first place which i exposed the crap out of in below threads!)
Thread: Venom/Mark Of The Beast 2018 Decoded! We All Got It Thanks To The Chinese And Mongols, It Manipulates Us And Is Killing Us Softly!
Thread: How The Governments Of All Nations Are Killing Off Old People So They Dont Pay Them Benefits And The Mind Blowing Similarities Of Aids And Age!

And i bet China with a grin will say this to her allies as she exterminates them in the end.

“You knew damn well I was a snake before you allied with me!"

Israel selling all america's secrets to China makes her an ally to her too and a trojan horse to usa.

And in the end all those that supported and fed the chinese snake with legs will feel very stupid!

In other news China has heavily invested in California to secretly colonize her and take her over as she will serve as a trojan horse and a secret/hidden gate for the chinese troops to enter and invade the whole america identical to the secret gate of Constantinople the mongols used to conquer her!

Oh mongol elon musk's plan to build countless tunnels under california reeks to me china to be behind that is planning to transform california into a nice trojan horse!

Who knows how many other tunnels they will build and to where they will be connected to, now isnt that a master plan for china to sneak in her troops to American soil unnoticed???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP