Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Q understands.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been back and forth with a few of you considering the legitimacy and authenticity of the source known as Q-Anon.
the main answer I receive has to do with waking up the general population, bring others together seeking truth, etc..

The thing is.

There's a difference between waking up,.. and actually acting upon it.

I don't ever recall Q telling us to ACT, demonstrate, vote with our dollars, etc..
only thing he gives is..

"Trust The Plan"

idk about you.. but that says a lot.

even if this isn't a psyop of any kind. I would like to know why q hasn't organized some type of March for all q followers to attend. that's seems like the simplest thing with the biggest impact.

just my thoughts,

Idk I'm kinda getting tired of waiting for justice,

I mean we lost the house, dropped like what 8-12 seats all from voter fraud corruption, sham investigations, even accusations, etc .. wtf!!

every other day the lefts cuts even deeper into the body of what was once the RNC. Draining, close to death, unable to recover.

this is the last stand.

either put up or shut up Trump.

I'm tired of seeing you just tweeting

declassify, start firing, clean the doj, and Fbi leadershit,

I understand that's your only venue where your message won't get convoluted by the msm attacks on you. but it doesn't help at all.

especially on such a Leftist platform where your followers are banned constantly.

if by February 1st, there has been no significant arrest made.

we will all know, The biggest trickery ever has been pulled on the American people,.. even after 9/11

THEY WERE ALL IN ON IT,

and none of us could see it coming.

(Edit : spelling, auto-correct fix, added about house and senate.)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP