Users Online Now: 2,292 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,318,748
Pageviews Today: 1,804,728Threads Today: 460Posts Today: 7,689
02:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Outlander 2008 Decoded! Cannibal Lucifer Deceives Souls With Light And There's More Land Passed Antarctica!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw the outlander 2008 movie yesterday and wished i had seen it back in 2008 as i would have taken notice by then the light nde people report to be lucifer's soul trap.

That human eater dragon symbolized lucifer and the real hidden personality of the main protagonist going by the name Kainan a clever subliminal for Cain!

I took notice from the beginning the beast to symbolize his secret cannibalistic self as that beast was showing up everywhere he was showing up.(oh worth pointing out that cannibalistic beast had slanted eyes like the chinese!)

Later they made it more obvious when he revealed that he is not a good man and a planetary genocider like the biblical god/satan killing entire planetary populations like in alien covenant movie!

This ouitlander movie revealed like the noah movie that the water god used to flood the planet and kill all original lifeforms is symbolism for fire and how they were cleansing planets before the taking!

-The first time I saw one,
I didn't know what I was looking at.
It was just a smudge of
light in the darkness.
It could have been anything.
-That's how it draws
its prey in, with light.
Foxfire.

It kills men, beasts, everything.
And it smells like death.
-There's nothing like that here.
-Yes, there is.
Because I brought it here.

(Him coming to earth from space and bringing such misfortune upon us reminded me identical intel with kami/kani/kain from dbz, superman etc all symbolizing satan/lunar boss that came to earth from space and took over earth long time ago. In outlander movie cain took over the original king's kingdom too and became the new king!).

In this movie was shown the moon to be the oculus on top of our cave and the entrance to the bottomless pit/well/earth which was actually a giant cave where we all sleep and dream human life while the cannibal satan consumes our organs while we sleep like zeus was doing to prometheus!

-It was an animal.
No!
This is the work of Lucifer!

-What's your damn priest doing?.
-I command thee, Lucifer,
quit this place!

Towards the end of the movie when cain was looking at his sword and like a mirror he was looking at the beast this was a blatant subliminal that he was that very beast/dragon (which had identical long shape to shenron from dbz in the logo)/lucifer/light bearer=luring his victims/prey with light!

In the scene when cain was captured and said

-I was hunting.
-Hunting?.
Hunting what?.
-That.
A dragon
-Tell me! Why where you there?.
Where are your men?.
-Told you.
-Don't lie to me.
-Stick with the dragons. I like that one.
-All right
I'll tell you.
I was hunting...dragons.
(right here he was implying humans and this movie revealed subliminally that the very evil cannibal dragon was actually a human where they were symbolizing his inner disgusting self with that evil beast.)

In the end when cain and the beast were hanging over a cliff that scene started with the camera inverted showing cain as the one hanging off the cliff about to fall then they showed it was actually the beast that was hanging at the edge about to fall. That was another subliminal that the monster symbolized cain!

And also changing his mind after that and staying on earth reminded me identical intel in the venom movie with the black goo that was thinking to leave and decided to stay.

See "serve in heaven or rule in hell" he loved saying in darksiders 2 and alien covenant!

In venom was also revealed that in the heavens he was just another parasite among other millions/countless like him but here on earth he is special as he is one of a kind!(see identical intel with superman! hahaha isnt that some mind blowing and rude awakening things or what? hahahaha!)

One more mind blowing intel this movie gave out was what admiral byrd told to our face that there is more land as big the united states hiding past Antarctica!

The fractals and history repetition is mind blowing man!

America was hidden too just like the land past antarctica and was discovered by the mongols when they crossed some ice too!

So how mind blowing is it how history repeats precisely or how everything is a fractal the repeats from the smallest to the biggest scale!

In the future if not done already in secret like the mongols did way before columbus discovered/invaded america the chinese will cross the ice in antarctica and obviously will try to invade the occupy that land and displace the original population there like the mongols and like they are already doing in africa!

Imagine if we were to discover the land past antarctica today and find out the chinese beat us to it and having repeated exactly what the mongols did to america!

-You know, Outlander...
we trade in every direction
for a thousand miles.
South, east and west, not north.
There's nothing there.
-Maybe you haven't
looked far enough.

-Perhaps.

-All the women are talking about you.
They say you're from a place
far beyond the ice.

I heard one say from
the home of the gods.

And just came across this video.

Identical crater was shown in ff7 video game that was also protected with an impenetrable dome like wonder woman's island which i decoded in both to symbolize earth!

Just recently there was news about nasa scientists discovering a massive crater hidden beneath the ice near the north pole which again is the elite at it again like they do with movies and videogames this time using news/mainstream media to push their subliminals and encoded symbolism of the real deal about the world we live in!

Elite
"-Lets put in the news "a massive crater was discovered hidden under the ice" and see if that rings any bell on our alzheimers suffering population hahahahaha!"

Which crater by the way was created by a meteor impact just like ff7 showed which is another subliminal for when the moon arrived on earth and collided with it like in dbz with lord slug!

See at 4:39!!!

I bet they run some kind of psyops or secret mass experiments under the radar by putting this kind of intel everywhere they can get their hands on, movies, video games, cartoons, news articles etc etc and see how effective is the alzheimer's disease they infected us with. See how someone who suffers from alzheimers will react when sees news about the terrifying past he experienced and has forgot all about, will it ring a bell or keep it moving/go about his daily life like it was nothing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP