Users Online Now: 1,477 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 121,501
Pageviews Today: 212,206Threads Today: 89Posts Today: 1,531
02:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Muslims mow down British man with car coz he is a serving soldier - Tommy Robinson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Tommy Robinson FB post:

I have been informed by his family that this serving soldier was out celebrating the new year in Batley when he was overheard in conversation with his friend talking about his last tour. It is alleged that around 15 Muslim males took offence to him being a serving soldier, started intimidating him calling him scum. It escalated and he and his friend were set upon by 15 males. This young soldier tried to step away across the road to diffuse the situation. It is then alleged that one of the Muslim males got into his Mercedes and proceeded to mount the kerb and mow down the soldier at circa 50mph according to an eyewitness.

The Soldier is in the intensive care at Leeds Hospital. According to individuals who were at the scene this was sparked over a conversation about him in the forces. If it is politically motivated due to him serving in the forces then should it not be treated as a terrorist attack? Ask yourself why this is not on any news channel?? My thoughts are with this young man's family who have been in contact with me to inform me of the details and asked me to share. I hope he can recover from what would appear to be potentially another politically motivated attack. a go fund me page has been set up for the soldier

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Stupid fucking Police response:

Chief Inspector Ben Ryder, said: “We would like to reassure service personnel that police have no evidence that the victim has been targeted due to his service in the army, or that it is motivated by racism.

“We remain open-minded and would urge anyone who witnessed the incident or has any further information to come forward to assist with our investigation.”

[link to www.westyorkshire.police.uk (secure)]

Not a terror attack? Not racist? wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP