Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stock Market Going UP... AGAIN!! Buttplugger Trump At it AGAIN
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message read my previous thread, before reading this one.. or you will be confused...

Thread: The Dow Jones is Skyrocketing Higher!!!!! Wanna Know Why?

now that you have read my previous thread, lets get on with business..

looks like trump is at it AGAIN!!! for the 4th time. this gay homo paid Rothschild puppet just doesnt know when to quit.

instead of maning up and letting this market correct to fair value, this smug little shit wants to postpone it, which will be even WORSE! he keeps tweeting more fake "news talk" regarding making a new deal with china... earth to dipshit, you said this 10 times already!!! didin you make the deal last time? and the time before that??

i cant believe his pathetic sheeple followers still believe this puppet. it must be cognitive dissonance... they just dont want their la la land ruined.

anyway, the dow jones was DOWN 400 points this morning, as of now, 12:45 EST, it is only down 33 points.

as i mentioned before, for 1 point up, that is one suck. so he sucked on rothchild dick almost 370 times by now... in addition, since he is working on overdrive mode to keep this markets higher, he is also taking it up the ass by President Xi. double penetration to prevent the market melting down...

if you think obama is gay, trump will make obama look like the straightest person on earth...

i would not be surprised to see the dow jones finish posive 1,000 point today, that would be a 1,400 time of double penetration. now you know why is the the KING of all gays...

[link to www.marketwatch.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP