Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Third uglier Kind of Prepper
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the Prepper community it is often said that there are two types of Preppers.

Type 1 Homesteders these are mainly farmers and ranchers who live a self-sufficient lifestyle.
Growing their own food, livestock, and medical herbs.

Type 2 Survivalist these are mainly well armed, small groups with stockpiles of gear, food and ammo.
these individuals plan to " ride out the event" and emerge afterwards to start over.

Most people believe they are one type or the other, with some claiming to be both types, But I believe
that there is a third type of prepper, Marauders, no I don't think it's organized , but just hear me out.
1) They are already in a state of mind where there is no law. Most law abiding citizens will have trouble
stealing, fighting or killing for food , water and other resources.

2) Their survival in the present depends on not getting caught, so they are already accustomed to stealth,
secrecy, and escaping un-noticed.

3) Their freedom in the present depends on who they trust. Who they tell, what they tell, and where to find information.

The Marauders will have no moral compass or religious principles to deal with, no problems using violence to get
what they want or need. They have lots of unregistered weapons that can't be confiscated by the government.

Don't get me wrong, I am Not saying become a Marauder, I am saying that you should expect and prepare a defense
against them.

[link to www.survivaldan101.com] The 6 different types of people that will die first when the shtf

[link to westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com (secure)] this is how the next civil war starts

[link to www.americanpartisan.org (secure)] 4GW reading list

This video is old but it lays out their methods of attack, pay close attention to how they get information

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP